The mission of the Central Coast Land Conservancy is to hold and manage for the benefit of the public, in perpetuity, lands that constitute the natural heritage of Tillamook, Lincoln, and Western Lane counties.
In order to accomplish this, the Central Coast Land Conservancy acquires title to, or obtains conservation easements over:
• natural areas that form wildlife habitats,
• lands with plant communities unique to the Central Oregon Coast,
• lands with cultural and historic significance,
• lands that are scenic and/or provide open space, and
• lands that provide opportunities for outdoor recreation.
Our goal is to restore, maintain, and enhance these lands that surround us - for the benefit of all residents and visitors in the area.